Cloud PBX – Hosted Phone Systems Charlotte
Have you ever considered a Voice over IP (VOIP) Solution for your business? The evolution of business telecom is upon us. Hosted phone systems are simply your phone system in the cloud! This technology provides small, medium-sized, and multi-site organizations with a sophisticated telephone system, while minimizing equipment costs. All that you need to get started is the phones! Our 24 button speakerphones are only $114.95! No need to buy any other equipment that becomes outdated over time. Our servers are constantly updated with the latest technology and new features are being added all the time.
Do you have a business with multiple offices or employees that work remotely? A hosted phone system is a perfect solution to connect them all together! We can deploy the VOIP phones and ship them out to your employees and all they have to do is plug them in and they are connected to you!
We also want to make sure that you are 100% happy so we offer NO CONTRACT on our hosted phone system services. What’s more is we offer free tech support and changes to your system are also free of charge. Call us anytime and we can login to your portal and make changes to your company’s phone system in a matter of minutes!
Some of the features of the Cloud PBX – Hosted Phone System are:
- Free App – from the App store – make and receive calls – move about freely in your office and never miss a call
- Keep Your Phone Numbers
- Free Local and Long Distance Calling (USA & Canada)
- Block Telemarketers Permanently!
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Free Auto Attendant
- Voicemail + Voicemail recordings send to Email & Transcription
- Music on Hold – comes with a standard recording but you can also upload your own recordings!
- Call Forwarding
- Call Pickup
- Caller ID
- Call Blocking (Block Telemarketers and Phone Solicitation permanently through our web portal!)
- Call Switch: Seamlessly transfer your calls to a cell phone to take a conversation on-the-go
- Call Parking: Park your calls so others can pick them up
- Audio Conferencing – up to 16 parties can dial into your private conference room
- “Follow Me”: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence
- Day and Night Mode Schedule: Create different greetings according to time of day and day of week.
- Call Accounting Built in for Free! See any and all calls that have come to your business and print monthly, weekly and daily reports.
- Call Recording
- Disaster Recovery Built in
- Unparalleled Service Up time
- Reliability – A hosted PBX system can be counted on to connect every call without lagging response times, delays or lapses in call quality. You can count on the clear reception of each call, as Internet-based telephony is touted for its improved quality over that of traditional PSTN connection. Plus, if your Internet goes down, we automatically route to any phone number you provide!
Looking to have more control over your phone system? We give you full access to make changes to your phone system at any time – 24/7/365. Take a look at our intuitive web portal…
Do you need to change the ringing assignment of your main phone number do to inclement weather? That is easy… just reassign it to another number such as your mobile phone…
NEW PHONE SYSTEM IN 30 MINUTES!!
Yes you read that correctly… We have deployed new phones to our customers in as little as 30 minutes. The Web interface is so intuitive and easy to use, we can build extensions in mere seconds and get your phone ringing in no time. We set up the forwarding from your landline phone company into a pilot phone number that is pointed to your new hosted phone system and your business phone number is ringing on your new VOIP phones! Call us today for a free demonstration…
Icing on the cake? Our intuitive App from the App store. This app will allow you to answer calls, transfer calls, record calls, join conferences, check voicemail etc… the best part is when you make a call from the app it sends out your business number to your customer, not your personal mobile number! We even have some customers using it from their tablets and making calls with headsets… see images below…